From Research to Enterprise
Contract research for industry and public authorities
Our Success Stories
Quick Wins and Future-Proof Innovations through a Digitization Strategy for the Operation and Maintenance of Technical Systems
Sustainable strategy for the digital transformation of the asset management, which also takes into account rapid technological innovations and further developments
Telecom diagnostics data for the efficient operation of electrical distribution networks
Salzburg Research opened up the potential of telecom diagnostics data for fault diagnostics in the low-voltage grid for an electricity distribution grid operator: with the help of machine learning, the cause of approx. 70 percent of low-voltage grid faults can be automatically detected without additional hardware.
Mobile gait analysis in everyday life for prosthesis users
Salzburg Research entwickelte im Auftrag des Prothesenherstellers Saphenus Medical Technology ein mobiles System zur Erfassung der Kontaktzeitdifferenz während des alltäglichen Gangs, um Prothesenträger:innen in der Rehabilitation zu unterstützen.
Survey in the Mobile Environment with the Mobile Diary App
Carrying out unobserved surveys is an important prerequisite for the user-centered development of innovations. In order to be able to carry out reliable individual investigations in the field, Salzburg Research developed a “Mobile Diary” software framework with partners.
Our customers about us
Why you should work with us
- Expertise: We are experts in motion data intelligence and the digitalisation of the Internet of Things.
- Experience: More than 700 successfully completed research and innovation projects in the last 25 years are testimony to our quality and professionalism.
- Independence: We are non-profit, vendor-neutral and thus act independently.
- Teamwork: More than 70 creative, motivated and inspired employees with interdisciplinary expertise take care of your concerns.
- We focus on your concerns!
Clients who work with us
- improve their competitiveness with our well-founded, provider-neutral and interdisciplinary knowledge
- have greater investment security through data-based decision-making, acceleration of the product roadmap and shortening of time-to-market
- strengthen their agility through data-based business model, product and service innovations
- take advantage of digital opportunities that new market requirements bring with them
- reduce their research risks and thus costs through pre-competitive collaboration