How you can work with us
- From Research to Enterprise:
Contract research for industry and public authorities
- From Lab to the Field:
Testing in model regions and pilot trials
- From Data to Value:
Thinking in value chains, development and implementation of modern methods, algorithms and tools;
Studies, analyses, visualisation and consulting, technology transfer
Why you should work with us
- Expertise: We are experts in motion data intelligence and the digitalisation of the Internet of Things.
- Experience: More than 700 successfully completed research and innovation projects in the last 25 years are testimony to our quality and professionalism.
- Independence: We are non-profit, vendor-neutral and thus act independently.
- Teamwork: More than 70 creative, motivated and inspired employees with interdisciplinary expertise take care of your concerns.
- We focus on your concerns!
Clients who work with us
- improve their competitiveness with our well-founded, provider-neutral and interdisciplinary knowledge
- have greater investment security through data-based decision-making, acceleration of the product roadmap and shortening of time-to-market
- strengthen their agility through data-based business model, product and service innovations
- take advantage of digital opportunities that new market requirements bring with them
- reduce their research risks and thus costs through pre-competitive collaboration
Survey in the Mobile Environment with the Mobile Diary App
Carrying out unobserved surveys is an important prerequisite for the user-centered development of innovations. In order to be able to carry out reliable individual investigations in the field, Salzburg Research developed a “Mobile Diary” software framework with partners.
Does the Software Keep what it Promises? Independent Stress Test for Complex Requirements
Decision support before purchasing new software: Realistic simulation and measurement of how the software copes with the expected load and what effects the application has on the network infrastructure.
Quick Wins and Future-Proof Innovations through a Digitization Strategy for the Operation and Maintenance of Technical Systems
Sustainable strategy for the digital transformation of the asset management, which also takes into account rapid technological innovations and further developments
Broadband Monitoring: Comprehensive Performance Analyis for Communication Networks
Salzburg Research systematically and continuously recorded the broadband availability in a federal state and created a neutral, provider-independent database for evaluating mobile broadband availability.