People, products and machines are on the move and increasingly wirelessly connected. This enormous dynamic offers new opportunities for business and society. With Motion Data Intelligence we make the movement of things measurable, link them reliably, develop algorithms for meaningful analyses and thus increase added value and efficiency.
As an independent research institute, Salzburg Research offers know-how and sustainable solutions for complex challenges in the Internet of Things. We are a think tank for innovative companies from a wide range of industries and the public sector – internationally oriented and committed to the region.
(click to enlarge)
- Intelligent Connectivity: Reliably Networked
- Processing Platforms: Intelligent Architectures
- Mobility & Transport Analytics: Optimized Mobility of People and Goods
- Human Motion Analytics: User-Centered Movement Data Analytics
- Innovation and Value Creation: Added Value Through Innovation
Industrial competence centers are research and transfer institutions with a high concentration of industrial and scientific research competencies. They offer businesses the opportunity of select research services and swift implementation into the industrial process. This allows for an efficient intensification and implementation of existing scientific competencies. In addition to research and development, market analyses and knowledge transfer, our competence centers also offer our business and research partners distribution, commercialization and international networking services. Salzburg Research is/was co-ordinator of the following Competence Centers:
- Digital Motion in Sports, Fitness & Well-being
- State Competence Center ITS Austria West
- SNML-TNG: Salzburg NewMediaLab – The Next Generation (completed)
- e-motion – IKT-Kompetenzzentrum für die Tourismus-, Sport- und Freizeitindustrie (completed)