Data/Digitization Strategy for Asset Management
Digitization and the associated networking of production systems, processes and IT systems form a central component of flexible and autonomous production. It creates the prerequisites for an optimized, trouble-free operation and lifecycle-oriented asset management.
However, many companies only insufficiently or unstructuredly record the data of their technical systems. Databases are largely isolated, redundant or not linked to one another. As a result, valuable data remains unused.
Salzburg Research provides a scientifically based, manufacturer-neutral support for the development of your individual data and digitization strategy.
Your Added Value
- Developing and expanding knowledge of the technical systems in the organization
- Optimization of processes through improved data integration
- Monitoring of systems and prediction of faults: Avoidance of unplanned downtimes and production losses
- Avoidance of quality losses or penalties due to delivery delays and/or quality defects
- Development of new digital business models
- Definition of roles and rules for a data-driven asset management
Assessment and support that can be quickly implemented and adapted to your individual needs – manufacturer-neutral and independent of the industry:
- Developing data a s a basis for decision-making and making it usable
- Identification of data and interfaces for advanced operation and maintenance strategies
- Structured use of internal company data
- Architecture reviews of grown systems
- Analysis of the interaction between manufacturer, operator and maintenance
- Integration strategy based on standardized interfaces
- Possible uses for digital assistance and digital twins
Contact us for your customized package!