Sustainable Innovation With Crowd-Sourced Idea Development
- How can you better assess the trends and challenges of your future customers in the strengths of a region or specific industry?
- How do you systematically raise your creative and solution potential with external impulses?
- How do you involve “early adopters” and lead users early, fairly and efficiently in the operational or scientific innovation and knowledge management process?
- How do you identify the sustainable, qualitative and feasible ones from many ideas?
Salzburg Research enables answers to these questions by means of individually adapted accompaniment and support in the early phase of your innovation project. Benefit from the use of various open innovation methods, a digital ideas platform and the involvement of a growing community as a source of inspiration.
Your Added Value
- Optimization and acceleration of innovation processes in organizations through suitable open innovation methods
- Generation of new, innovative and creative ideas for organizations and optimization of product and service offers or organizational processes
- Knowledge of stakeholder needs and potential markets as well as identification of new trends
- “View from the outside”: Open your value creation process to external parties and benefit from “collective (swarm) intelligence”, access to a growing heterogeneous community with a high level of problem-solving and innovative strength.
- Impact analysis of innovation processes
For organizations that need support in their innovation projects and seek for new sources of knowledge for ideas and suggestions on problems:
- Customized accompaniment and support for your regional innovation project and idea management (e.g. Open Innovation Strategy CANVAS)
- Use of the crowdsourcing ideas platform of the Open Innovation Competence Center Salzburg
- Initiation and implementation of an open crowdsourcing ideas competition
- Involvement of an affected community with high problem-solving and innovative strength
- Assessment and evaluation of the submitted ideas by the community and an expert jury
- Ideas manual and catalog of ideas accompanying accompanying the process
- Idea design workshop for the further development of the selected winning projects with stakeholders using the method of the Business Model Canvas
Successfully implemented idea campaigns in the areas of tourism, wood, regional development and mobility at www.openinnovation-salzburg.at
Contact us for your customized package!