Automated live fault diagnostics in energy and telecom networks using third-party data
Salzburg Research determines the potential of third-party data for rapid automated fault diagnostics in energy and/or telecommunication networks.
- Which external data are suitable for fault diagnosis?
- Is the quality of the external data suitable for the respective application?
- Which algorithms enable fault diagnosis from the external data?
Your added value
A more detailed fault diagnosis is usually associated with the use of special hardware. When using third-party data, on the other hand, no hardware is necessary to improve your own fault diagnostics.
- Real-time fault diagnostics
- No or very low costs
- Independent diagnostic system through the use of a third-party system
- Creation of added value for both parties through the mutual exchange of data
For operators of electrical distribution networks:
- Live detection of low-voltage network failures caused by failed telecom equipment.
- Telecom equipment reports end of power grid failure
- Are customers’ connections also supplied again after the fault has been rectified?
- Better customer service through improved situational awareness
For operators of telecom networks:
- Live information on customers’ and own systems affected by the power blackout
- Live information on the end of the medium-voltage/high-voltage failures
- No fault diagnostics necessary during power outages
Contact us for your customised package!