With its broad range of topics dealing with key technologies in the field of ICT, Salzburg Research offers great potential for the economy.
Our research is focused on e-Tourism, e-Health, Intelligent Mobility, Knowledge and Media Management, Internet Technologies and Media & Society and offers interdisciplinary competencies in the fields of education and culture.
Technological research, development and consulting:
Software technology research
- Conceptionalisation, design and development of software prototypes
- Consulting and coaching service for software systems
- Modeling, testing and engineering of IP networks
- Evaluation of software systems
Socio-economic (ICT) research
- Studies and consulting services in the field of ICT
- Trend research, market analyses and development of roadmaps
- Innovation management
- ICT consulting
Transfer and training
- Organisation of conferences and workshops
- Co-supervision of diploma theses, dissertations and internships