We are looking for: Researcher – eHealth
With its research focus on e-Health, Salzburg Research contributes to enabling innovations, especially in the areas of active and assisted living, as well as preventation and rehabilitation.
Researcher – eHealth
- Participation in the design, application and implementation of (inter-)national research and economic projects
- Organization, implementation and evaluation of workshops, field, system and integration tests
- Project monitoring (content & financial)
- Completed (or before graduation) university studies (FH, UNI) in the field of computer science, medical engineering or related subjects
- Knowledge of common statistics tools
- German and English
The annual fee for a 38.5 hrs/week is at least EUR 40,446.00 gross according to the research collective agreement in level E1 with the possibility of overpayment. The actual classification is based on the qualifications and experience. We offer a flexible sliding system and support your personal development with regular further training and interesting projects!
We look forward to you!