Feel Like Running? Study Participants Wanted!
As part of the Digital Motion research initiative, we are looking for female beginning runners and anyone who wants to become one for a scientific study.
- Female runners between 18 and 30 years
- Preferably beginners (less than 6 months of regular running)
- 4 x 5 minutes on the treadmill (one minute rest after each run)
- Breathing support through sound instructions in the range of natural running speed (runners are not pushed to their limits)
- Testing of a specially developed wearable sensor for breathing and cadence determination
- Testing of a specially developed app for breath guidance
When and where?
- April 4, 2022 – April 15, 2022
- Sportzentrum Rif/Hallein
Please also note the following information:
- Individual running speed is preferably taken from a personal running/tracking app or determined during the 8-minute warm-up.
- A restricted ISAK profile is performed to measure anthropometry by a licensed person (accurate measurement of body fat percentages).
- Total duration: 2 hours
- Bring running clothes and running shoes
Severin Bernhart, BSc MSc
Salzburg Research Forschungsgesellschaft
Human Motion Analytics
Mobile: +43/660/4110 593
COMET Projekt „ Digital Motion in Sports, Fitness and Well-being“
- Salzburg Research Description: Digital Motion in Sports, Fitness & Well-being
- Website: www.digital-motion.at