Survey: Safe Cycling in Critical Situations
The networking and automation of vehicles offer a great opportunity to also increase the safety of cyclists. An Austrian consortium led by Salzburg Research Forschungsgesellschaft is working on innovative technologies to protect vulnerable road users. The focus is on possibilities for cooperative detection of collision risks as well as non-distracting warning concepts.
For the research project “Bike2CAV”, which deals with warning signals between cyclists and a new generation of automated cars, we ask for:
- Your experience as a cyclist in road traffic,
- Your experiences with drivers and
- Your opinion on effective warning signals and safety-enhancing measures!
By answering this survey you are helping to develop new possibilities for safe cycling in critical traffic situations!
Duration: The survey takes about 12-15 minutes.
We are raffling off all participants
- 1 x a surprise box from Bike Citizens as well as
- 4 x annual subscription for the Bike Citizens bike app
To take part in the competition, please leave your email address at the end of the survey. The prizes will be raffled after the survey has ended (April 2021). Good luck!
The Bike2CAV project team would like to thank you for your help!