Long Night of Research (Lange Nacht der Forschung): Children’s Program + Public Transportat Ticket
On Friday, April 13, 2018, the time has finally come: 111 research stations in the city and province of Salzburg invite you to discover, participate and be amazed. With free admission, visitors of all ages can discover excellence in science, research and development, explained in an understandable and exciting way in the form of interactive presentations, workshops, lectures, guided tours and interactive stations.
According to current forecasts, Friday, April 13, 2018, the weather is optimal for the Long Night of Research. That’s why the motto is: Stay awake and get there!
In cooperation with HTL Salzburg and e² Young Engineers Austria, we have also prepared a lot for children:
- Meet & greet with various social robots: try, pet, be amazed – and play football
- On the trail of garbage: teach a manure bucket to talk and maneuver a robot to the right dumpster
- Experience pneumatics live: Simulate a pneumatic circuit design and try it live on the practice wall
- LEGO ® Challenge: Take the challenge and build MINT robots with special LEGO ® kits
- Also: 3D Doodle, Button Maker, etc.
The Long Night of Research in Salzburg
The Long Night of Research is financially suppported by the Province of Salzburg in Salzburg and supported by the city of Salzburg. As in previous years, the regional coordination of the event was taken ovre by Salzburg Research Forschungsgesellschaft.