Christmas Charity 2014
As in previous years, Salzburg Research will not send any Christmas gifts or cards. In a proven way, we support the Anna Bertha Königsegg school for severely handicapped in Salzburg with therapy materials, educational software and computer hardware. This donation allows the bureaucratic acquisition of special agents and special needs.
This year, the school’s wish list is worth over € 1,000:
- The class 5b receives an iPad and iTunes coupons for special learning apps.
- A student gets the much needed communication app MetaTalkDE worth about 160 Euro. The girl can’t hold a pen, make no puzzles and memories with her hands. With the iPad and this app she can do this.
- The 9c class will also get iTunes coupons for learning apps.
- A digital image collection, which is well recognized by the students: The images are suitable for the patterning of everyday life, for supported communication for the development of various topics, etc.
- Dreamas, an adapted vibrating pillow. The vibration strengthens e.g. body awareness.
- “Bubber”, a very easy to edit, durable modeling cly for therapy.
The entire team of Salzburg Research wishes happy holidays and a prosperous 2015!
Anna-Bertha-Königsegg School: www.sosch-schwerst.schulen-salzburg.at
Last year’s Charity: Technology for disabled children