To strengthen our interdisciplinary research team, we are looking (for 4 years) for a full-time PostDoc (f|m|non-binary)
As part of the “Excellence in Digital Sciences and Interdisciplinary Technologies” (EXDIGIT) initiative funded by the Province of Salzburg, Salzburg Research and the Faculty of Digital and Analytical Sciences at the Paris Lodron University Salzburg are working together at the interface of digitalisation, recommender systems and psychological models and techniques of behavioural change in order to enable novel solutions through application-oriented basic research, e.g., for sustainable and effective mobility questions or in tourism. In close cooperation with the associated EXDIGIT professors and Salzburg Research, EXDIGIT pays special attention to building bridges between different disciplines.
- Carrying out independent research
- Publication of research results at scientific conferences and in journals
- Contributing to the further development of research areas through novel research approaches and methods
- Supporting the acquisition of third-party funding
- Completed doctorate in computer science, business informatics, data science, psychology with a (digital or technological) focus appropriate to the call for applications or a related field
- Visible scientific reputation
- A profile that offers opportunities for affiliation with the Faculty of Digital and Analytical Sciences
- Experience in international cooperation and in the acquisition of third-party funding
- Interest in interdisciplinary issues
The monthly salary is EUR 4,351.90 gross for a 40-hour week according to the FWF-model. The position is at the Paris Lodron University Salzburg.
Please send your application with the identification [PostDoc-EXDIGIT] to:
We look forward to hearing from you!