Magᵃ. Diana Wieden-Bischof
|Bereich:||Innovation & Value Creation|
Diana Wieden-Bischof works at Salzburg Research as researcher focusing on socio-scientific analysis of the use of Information and Communication Technologies in different application areas. A further interest of her work lies in the application and research of Social Software – particularly ePorfolios – in innovative learning environments. For her dissertation she currently works on research projects in the field of „user generated content“.
Background / Expertise
Diana Bischof studied communication science and economics at the University of Salzburg. She holds a degree in the field of International and Intercultural Communication as well as an E-Moderating certificate signed by Dr. Gilly Salmon.
(Co-)Organisation of the following Events
- 6. EduMedia Conference 2010: Die lernende Organisation 2.0 – Vom Web-2.0-Solisten zur Web-2.0-Jazzband. EduMedia Conference 2010
- 5. EduMedia Conference 2009: Kreativität und Innovationskompetenz im digitalen Netz
- 4. EduMedia Conference 2008: Self-organised learning in the interactive Web
- 3. EduMedia Conference 2007: Open Educational Practices and Resources for Lifelong Learning
- 2. EduMedia Conference 2006: Social Skills through Social Software
- Netd@ys 05|06 – the one minute workshop, www.theoneminutesjr.org