Robert Roger Mulrenin MS
|Position:||Research & Development|
|Department:||IOT: Internet of Things|
|E-Mail:||Send an e-mail|
Software/database development and Web application technologies.
Background / Expertise
18 years experience in software development and systems analysis:
- Insurance industry. Financial cash flow and actuarial software development. Legacy Systems
- Medical/Clinical research centers
- Biotechnology research, including molecular biology, recombinant DNA technologies and applications, phylogeny studies using PCR gene amplification of mitochondrial gene fragments, molecular phylogeny, zebrafish insulin gene cloning and expression with molecular marker GFP (green fluorescent protein). 3-D imaging using Zeiss laser confocal microscope and 3-D image building and databasing on the SGI platform.
- Multimedia database applications
- License, rights, product catalogs: print and electronic formats
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- New England Aquarium
- MIT (Masschusetts Institute of Technology)
- University of Maine
- New England Medical Center Endocrinology Department
- GCRC (General Clinical Research Center – 77 centers in the USA)
- Mobile applications and VoiceXML
- XML and metadata standards
My karma ran over my dogma.