Exclusive Training: innovate! active
Consistent innovation orientation ensures the economic strength of your company, even if the markets are increasingly saturated, innovation cycles are shorter and customer needs and requirements change constantly. As a co-organizer, Salzburg Research cordially invites you to an exclusive innovation training. Scientific knowledge paired with practical implementation know-how in the areas of innovation strategy, organization, culture and innovation process:
Exclusive training – max. 15 participants
17th-19th March 2019
Agenda and further Information [pdf in German]
The innovative! training shows success factors from the benchmark and offers opportunities for the exchange of experience
- Learning to read and interpret the innovate! Reports – how do I cut?
- Findings about the most important success factors – what is important?
- Getting to know exemplary Best Practices – how could I implement this?
- Exchange of experience on company-specific problems and solutions – how can I solve my specific problem in the company?
As part of an exclusive innovation training, the company ATOMIC opens its doors exclusively for the participants of the training and allows a company visit and a free ski test.
The participants will develop customer needs-driven product and service innovations and learning the benchmark and success factors to increase innovation performance with best practices from Innovation Leader.
As an expert and co-organizer, Salzburg Research brings in the competence of digitization strategy and innovation. Furthermore, you will learn to improve your innovation management using concrete practical examples:
- Innovation strategy
- Innovation organization
- Innovation Culture
- Innovation process
- Innovation Networks
- Big Data Readiness
- Servitization readiness
- Intellectual Property Rights Awareness
- Radical Innovation Readiness & Business Model Innovation
- Startup & Corporate Venturing
- Workshop with the Life Case “Product and Service Innovations in Winter Sports”
- Managers from the fields of innovation management, R&D, product management, new business development, marketing, strategy
- Responsible for digital transformation and ventures
- Members of the Board and the Executive Board
- From different sectors of industry, SMEs, services, startups, scaleups, spin-offs, research, education and public institutions
- Those who just initiate their innovation management and want to introduce this in a structured way
- To strategically pursue the innovation and to compete with companies with the highest innovation performance
The participants of innovate! active are invited by Atomic to ski test free of charge.
Test the product highlights of the new season of Atomic, experience ski fun from the top manufacturer!