We remit: Internship (part/full time) – Digital Social Innovation
Internship (part/full time) – Digital Social Innovation Project “DOIT”
Further information: https://www.doit-europe.net/project
Your area of responsibility
- Research, statistical surveys and evaluations; Preparation of presentations
- Supervision of pilot workshops with children and adolescents in the Salzburg area
- Supervision of making tools and training materials for social ideas e.g. 3D printing, digital DIY, SCRATCH, Arduino/Raspberrypi toolkits, Lego robotics
- Ongoing studies of innovation research & entrepreneurship, social innovation, digital education, media education, media psychology or similar
- General technical ICT-understanding, social media know-how and digital competence
- Highly motivated, independent working style, team ability & solution competence
As part of the EU research project “DOIT – Enterpreneurial Skills for Young Social Innovators in an open digital World”, we examine with which (digital) maker methods and tools children and adolescents in freely accessible innovation spaces such as, for example, Makerspaces, FabLabs, DIY-Fairs, Hackathons learn to develop new ideas and innovation projects to solve social problems. Which creative, digital and entrepreneurial skills are helpful and how can they be imparted or appropriated?
The possibility of BA/Master supervision can be taken into account with a thematic fit. Depending on the progress of your studies (Bachelor/Master) your work will be rewarded with 1.000,- Euro / 1.343,- Euro full time (38.5 hours/week) per month.
We look forward to you!