We are looking for: Researcher – applied innovation research
The InnovationLab of Salzburg Research deals with the interdisciplinary research and accompaniment of organizational innovation processes.
Researcher – Applied Innovation Research
Areas of responsibility
- Support in R&D&I studies and projects of applied innovation research and management through literature research, collection, processing and evaluation of empirical data for research projects
- Publication of own research results in publications and conferences in German and English
- Participation in the conception, application and administration of (inter-) national research and innovation projects (FFG, Interreg, EU)
- University degree (master, diploma) in the field of innovation research and management or related specializations
- Special interest in the paradigm shift of recent innovation research
- Very good knowledge in empirical social research
- Basic knowledge of common innovation methods such as Design Thinking, Business Model Canvas, TRIZ, Innovation Mindset Analysis etc.
The annual fee for a 38.4 hours/week is at least EUR 41.454,00 gross according to the research collective agreement in the E1 level with the possibility of overpayment. The actual classification is bassed on the respective qualification and experience. In addition, we offer a flexible flexitime system and support personal development with regular further education, varied and instructive projects!
We look forward to you!