We are looking for: Researcher – ICT for energy systems
The Research Network Advanced Networking Center (ANC) conducts applied research on the technical foundations of communication technologies and measurement infrastructures. The main focus is on the Internet and the planning and development of reliable IP networks as well as network monitoring and network management.
Our team is ready for your energy!
Researcher – ICT for energy systems
Areas of Practice:
- Development of communication solutions for energy systems
- Participate in the design, application and implementation of (inter-) national research and economic projects
- Scientific publication in German and English
- University degree (FH, UNI) in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or related fields
- Competencies in the field of communication & networking technologies
- Experience in the field of smart grids
The annual fee for a 38.5 hrs/week is at least EUR 40,446.00 gross according to the research collective agreement in level E1 with the possibility of overpayment. The actual classification is based on the qualifications and experience.
We look forward to you!