We are looking for: Intern (15-38.5 hrs/week) in Accounting and Human Resources
As of 1 June 2017, we offer a varied
internship (15-38.5 hrs/week) for Accounting and Human Resources
for at least 3 to 6 months.
- Support in accounting & controlling (for example, posting, evaluations, funding statements)
- Participation in internal projects (for example, personnel development, further training)
- Support for general administrative and organizational activities
- Current / completed education in the Department of Business Administration / Economics (FH/UNI)
- MS-Office skills – especially Excel
- Number affinity, accurate and structured work
Depending on your degree (Bachelor/Master), your assignment will be rewarded with 1,000.- Euro / 1,310.- Euro full-time (38.5 hrs / week) per month.
We look forward to you!