We are seeking: IT Administrator
The “Technology” department manages the entire IT infrastructure of the research company – from budgeting, purchasing to installation and maintenance, and is now awarding a diversified part-time job for 15 hours per week as an
- Order, procurement & furnishing of new equipment
- Installation, Maintenance & Maintenance of Hard- & Software
- Administration of PCs, printers and other peripherals
- Ongoing education in the field of computer science (FH- / university study)
- Windows & Linux knowledge
- Good English knowledge
The annual fee is full-time for a 38.5 hrs / week at least EUR 33,180 gross according to the research collective agreement in stage D1.
We look forward to you!