We are looking for: Researcher
The Internet of Things (IoT) research line deals with software solutions fort he digitization of industrial processes. We deal with reference architectures and standards, experiment with new technologies and deliver concepts, system designs and implementations for innovative IoT systems.
Work on the production of the future!
Researcher – IoT
- Conception, implementation and validation of projects with IoT technologies
- Application and participation of (inter-) national research projects
- Collaboration in scientific publications
- Completed (or before graduation) university studies (FH, UNI) in the field of computer science, mechatronics or related subjects
- Safe handling of a programming language such as Java
- Interest in sensor technology, software development, hardware integration
The annual fee for a 38.5 hrs/week is at least EUR 40,445.00 gross according to the research collective agreement in level E1 with the possibility of overpayment. The actual classification is based on the qualifications and experience.
We offer a flexible sliding system and support your personal development with regular further training and varied projects!
We look forward to you!