We are looking for: Researcher (m/f)
The Internet of Things (IoT) research line is concerned with technology stacks that enable virtualization of industrial processes. We supply concepts, system designs and implementations for innovative IoT systems in industry (Industry 4.0, Industrial Internet, Enterprise IoT, …).
Work with the Internet of Everything!
The Internet of Thigns is increasingly penetrating into various areas. Stay curious and develop as a researcher (m/f) in full-time forward-looking and privacy-sensitive B2B solutions.
- Conception, implementation and validation of projects with IoT technologies.
- Participation in the design and application of research projects
- Project management possible after enrolment phase
- Scientific presentations of the result in German & English
- Completed education (TU/University/FH) in the field of computer science/mechatronics
- Good knowledge of software engineering
- Programming languages such as Java, Python, R
- Proficient in German and English
You should bring some knowledge and interest to some of these topics: data analysis, machine learning, AI, simulation, sensor systems, cyber-physical systems.
The annual fee for a 38.5 hrs/week is at least EUR 43,694 gross according to the research collective agreement in level E3 with the possibility of overpayment. The actual classification is based on the qualifications and experience.
We look forward to you!