Find here a list of projects I am/was involved in (this may not be comprehensive – feel free to contact me).
- F&E Dynamics of Salzburg, a study on the county of Salzburg’s performance on research and innovation. In cooperation with ESCE and ITG-Salzburg we are currently updating this to more innovation-related indicators.
- The English version (updated) of Web Engineering. It is available from Wiley.
- SAFIT – Salzburger Forschungsnetzwerk für Tourismus, a network of research organisations aiming at fostering R&D in Tourism.
- An edited Book on Web Engineering. It is available from dpunkt Verlag in Heidelberg.
- Vienna Spirit, an i2 (intelligent infrastructures) project that addresses multimodal traffic planning.
- Cultural Units Learning Tools and Services (CULTOS , IST-2000 28134).
- NGOMS – Next Generation OMS, a project about the next generation of multimedia information systems (in cooperation with ASCOM Centre of Competence Salzburg and the University of Vienna, Dept. of multimedia information systems ).
- “Trailist”, a project about user trails and how users can navigate more efficiently in information spaces based on trail information). The project is funded by the Austrian Fonds zur Förderung der Wissenschaftlichen Forschung (FWF) under grant No. P14006-INF.
- Hypervideo – a project about client-side player components for interactive video streams. See the SMIL player “Schmunzel” developed at SunTREC.
- Project “Gulliver” (a project about WAP based applications for the Siemens S25 mobile phone).
- ESPRIT project 22153 “MEMOIR” (a project about user trails, software agents and how people with similar interests can be matched given information about their trails).
- Project “WebDok” , funded by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Transport, and Art (Grant No. GZ 140~1/4-I/A/8/95). The project focused on supporting publishing processes in the area of scientific documentation by World Wide Web and database technology.
- RACE project R2042 “EUROPUBLISHING” (I was especially interested in interoperability of workflow information using HyTime architectural forms).